MQL5 Cloud problems - very slow agents blocking genetic optimizations. How to solve it? - page 2

A bit of an update..

I have a number of ea's that access the cloud with no problem on either of my machines... They run relatively quickly with the odd pause( I guess for work to be completed by remote agents)

I have one ea that is seemingly blocked from the cloud.... and that is the one I have been trying to optimize for quite a while... Interesting to note that that particular ea has an error in the logic that posts in the journal.

That may be the cause of my frustration with the cloud.

I wanted to update because I have been very critical of the cloud. (Hopefully the cloud accepts my apology)  lol

This may be an old post i know but i think it's still relevant to mention this here given that this is the first google search find for this question.....

But it's 2021 now and this same issue is still happening, the last 5-20 agents can take an hour or more sometimes when all the rest went by quickly, this is especially infuriating when running genetic passes because you have to wait for it to finish or you get no benefit from the pass.