Thorsten Rohweder disappeared?

Hi all,

Anyone have any idea what's happened to Thorsten? I use his FY TotalRecovery a lot, but for over a week now it's no longer available. His profile has been deleted and there's no sign of him anywhere. Fortunately his EA still works, but for how long ? Where's he gone ?

Grateful for any hints,

Martin

Files:
Thorsten2.jpg  20 kb

Martin Nicholson:

Hi all,

Anyone have any idea what's happened to Thorsten ? I use his tool a lot, but for over a week now it's no longer available. His profile has been deleted and there's no sign of him anywhere. Fortunately his EA still works, but for how long ? Where's he gone ?

Grateful for any hints,

Martin

I don't know what happened to Thorsten, but you can use his EA for as long as you have enough activations.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't know what happened to Thorsten, but you can use his EA for as long as you have enough activations.

Thanks Eleni, but how to access his manuals and blogs etc ? It's all gone...

Martin Nicholson:

Thanks Eleni, but how to access his manuals and blogs etc ? It's all gone...

Yes, that is true Martin, I really don't know what made Thorsten leave MQL5.com.

Expert Advisor EA TotalRecovery
Expert Advisor EA TotalRecovery
  • www.mql5.com
Last Update 04/February/2019 v6.2 Expert Advisor FY  Total Recovery is a pure recovery system, fully automated. This system tries to recover accounts. Positions out of reach will be tried to recover until last position is closed with profit. Terms used herein Prerequisites General cases General algorithm Special close situations Further...