When will the site respond to increasing options for withdrawing money like webmoney - page 2

EssamEldin Atef:

Ten days in the same problem to get my money back..

Finance: Financial operations are limited

Open, Start:  2020.02.20 14:25, #2601630

As I see above I asked them to process my withdraw to my visa card so I think that they haven't a problem with this too.

Till now many comments but the service disk doesn't reply .. And of course here no one has a solution... But it is mu fault that we trust this website?????? My advise to you don't use the VPS before test it for free before you rent it.

Yes seems unclear we want a solution we are stuck

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Withdrawals to MasterCard available again

Sergey Golubev, 2020.03.01 18:42

I think - the majority of people can withdraw to Visa card.
People from some countries and/or using some banks - can not withdraw but it may be related to their countries/banks based on some restrictions of payment card systems or restriction of their banks. I am not sure that the service desk can help in this case (but you can write to the service desk just in case they are collecting the information about).

I think the situation will be improved when MetaQuotes will install Webmoney - this is the announcement from MetaQuotes (which was made two days ago) -

If I know some date about when the webmoney will be available so I will report here (and on the other threads) just for sure.

Sergey Golubev:
If I know some date about when the webmoney will be available so I will report here (and on the other threads) just for sure.
Thanks We wait impatiently for that

Good morning all,

Has anyone been able to withdraw fund into UpayCard from Cardpay here mql5 website?

Please I am waiting for your swift response anyone

Thanks in advance