When will the site respond to increasing options for withdrawing money like webmoney

Our money is stuck, we want a solution

The service desk is not responding

When will the site respond to increasing options for withdrawing money like webmony

We (the users of the forum) know nothing about it, and your question is not related to all of us sorry.
The only news I found (on Russian forum yesterday) is the following (news from MetaQuotes):

So, you can wait for webmoney, or wait for the service desk to reply.

Barour Bilal:
Our money is stuck, we want a solution

The service desk is not responding

When will the site respond to increasing options for withdrawing money like webmony

As far as I know the administrators are working on returning Webmoney as a deposit/withdrawal option.

After ePayments suspended their clients accounts due to an FCA review, MQL5.com offers fewer payment methods and that makes the transactions of members much harder.

As soon as ePayments is back in business (as their announcements indicate), the situation will be improved.

Eleni Anna Branou:

As far as I know the administrators are working on returning Webmoney as a deposit/withdrawal option.

After ePayments suspended their clients accounts due to an FCA review, MQL5.com offers fewer payment methods and that makes the transactions of members much harder.

As soon as ePayments is back in business (as their announcements indicate), the situation will be improved.

Even Epayment we can't use it anymore because they don't accept customers from north africa and also Epayment is available only in EU resident. Web money is the best option for us sir as customer and member in MQL5 website from north africa.

Sayadi Achraf:
Even Epayment we can't use it anymore because they don't accept customers from north africa and also Epayment is available only in EU resident. Web money is the best option for us sir as customer and member in MQL5 website from north africa.

MQL5.com is working on bringing Webmoney back.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thats a great news sir. Thank you very much for information.

Sure we are struggling for sure to withdraw funds especially to PayPal i wish there can also add Perfect Money

Eleni Anna Branou:

great news 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Would it be long enough for me to think that Web Money is the solution now?

The option of epayment has been inactive since February 11, 2020 and when the support team has started telling you they are working tirelessly with the FCA but it seems unclear we want a solution we are stuck

Ten days in the same problem to get my money back..

Finance: Financial operations are limited

Open, Start:  2020.02.20 14:25, #2601630

As I see above I asked them to process my withdraw to my visa card so I think that they haven't a problem with this too.

Till now many comments but the service disk doesn't reply .. And of course here no one has a solution... But it is mu fault that we trust this website?????? My advise to you don't use the VPS before test it for free before you rent it.