Profit and loss calculation for open positions

I need an indicator or EA that can calculate the total money value of "Take Profit" and "Stop Loss" for all open positions. There my be multiple positions on the same asset as well as positions on other assets. Same with pending orders.
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Gideon Aryeetey:
I need an indicator or EA that can calculate the total money value of "Take Profit" and "Stop Loss" for all open positions. There my be multiple positions on the same asset as well as positions on other assets. Same with pending orders.

You can try the Freelance service https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
O robô deve continuar operando ENTRADAS E SAÍDAS apenas pelo sinal do indicador. Quando o sinal do indicador aparecer na parte de cima, se tiver uma compra, o robô deve fechar essa compra e abrir uma venda. Se a compra foi fechada com lucro, mas líquido de comissão, spread e taxa de permanência, então a próxima ordem a ser aberta deve ser do...

Check out this indicator: Calculation Net Price Indicator

The indicator displays three lines: the netting price for BUY, for SELL and the total for BUY and SELL.

An example of work when first four BUY positions are opened, and then another BUY position is added:

Calculation Net Price Indicator

• www.mql5.com
Индикатор отображает три линии: неттинговую цену для BUY, для SELL и общую для BUY и SELL. Пример работы, когда сначала открыты четыре позиции BUY, а потом добавляется ещё одна позиция BUY: iMACD iSAR...