Open orders from a signal - waht if I close Metatrader and the signal provider close the order?

I have signed a signal in MT5. My signal provider have issued several orders and they are all open. If I disconnect from MT5 and my provider manually close any order, what happens to my open orders? Or if the provider manually took profit when I was disconnected, and then the order is negative.... My order will be closed also, even I I am disconnected from MT5?

50175818:
I have signed a signal in MT5. My signal provider have issued several orders and they are all open. If I disconnect from MT5 and my provider manually close any order, what happens to my open orders? Or if the provider manually took profit when I was disconnected, and then the order is negative.... My order will be closed also, even I I am disconnected from MT5?

If you disconnect and you don't use a VPS, your open orders will be left unattended, that's why is highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you disconnect and you don't use a VPS, your open orders will be left unattended, that's why is highly advisable to use MQL5 VPS.

Thank you, Eleni. Do you know if I keep logged in by the app in the smartphone is the same as be logged in MT5 in the PC?

Lucas BR:
Thank you, Eleni. Do you know if I keep logged in by the app in the smartphone is the same as be logged in MT5 in the PC?

You can't have a signal subscription by keeping your mobile app on, you need a PC to setup your subscription and MQL5 VPS to run it 24/7 without having your PC always on.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731