Closed my trades but my clients trades were left open

I have a client that signed up for my signal and they are using a VPS. 

Issue is: I closed my trades out and my clients trade stayed open. When I closed my trades, I did so on the mt4 app on my cell. Is this why their trades didn't close when I closed mine? If I should have closed the trades on my computer instead of using the app, then it makes sense and know for the future that I need to trade mostly on my computer and not my phone.

Thanks for any help, as I am still new with how the service works.

Roger 

Roger Hovater:

I have a client that signed up for my signal and they are using a VPS. 

Issue is: I closed my trades out and my clients trade stayed open. When I closed my trades, I did so on the mt4 app on my cell. Is this why their trades didn't close when I closed mine? If I should have closed the trades on my computer instead of using the app, then it makes sense and know for the future that I need to trade mostly on my computer and not my phone.

Thanks for any help, as I am still new with how the service works.

Roger 

You and your subscribers must use a VPS service in order to make sure that the trades are copied and altered in real time.

If any of you didn't use a VPS, this could resulted in the problem you mention.

The correct way of subscribing to a MQL5 signal is as its described here (for subscribers reference): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Eleni Anna Branou:

You and your subscribers must use a VPS service in order to make sure that the trades are copied and altered in real time.

If any of you didn't use a VPS, this could resulted in the problem you mention.

The correct way of subscribing to a MQL5 signal is as its described here (for subscribers reference): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/18973T

Thanks Eleni, I wasn't aware that I had to have a VPS service since I was pushing the trade signals out to others. I knew clients could have a VPS but I thought if they were to leave their metatrader up, then while mine is up, it would copy. Is that right? Signals only work if you both have a VPS?

Roger Hovater:

Please do not place your reply inside the quoted text.

I have edited your post and moved your reply outside.

Roger Hovater:

Thanks Eleni, I wasn't aware that I had to have a VPS service since I was pushing the trade signals out to others. I knew clients could have a VPS but I thought if they were to leave their metatrader up, then while mine is up, it would copy. Is that right? Signals only work if you both have a VPS?

I've checked your signal and you don't have to use a VPS since you are doing manual trading, so the problem in your case must be in the subscriber's side.

Make sure they use a VPS and have synchronized properly (this is where most subscribers fail) with their signal subscription.