Please Help me with creating something that i don't have the knowledge

hi guys 

I want to create something(EA or something IDK) to tell me which symbols among all of my symbols have the condition that i want. 

the condition that i want is when the green sign(buying Signal) of Super Signal indicator appears on any of symbols (I attached a photo for clarifying) 

I only need the alarm, i will do the rest manually.

<<I know it repaints>>

Files:
Capture.PNG  130 kb

O.zanganeh:

hi guys 

I want to create something(EA or something IDK) to tell me which symbols among all of my symbols have the condition that i want. 

the condition that i want is when the green sign(buying Signal) of Super Signal indicator appears on any of symbols (I attached a photo for clarifying) 

I only need the alarm, i will do the rest manually.

You need to post a Job into the FREELANCE section...  And, also be sure that this indicator does NOT repaint otherwise you will be in hell...

;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
When the MACD Platinum line is above the zero dotted (shown by a red dot) and there is a red dot on the chart (A), this signals a possible sell order. When the Duality (A) and B MACD/ Stochastic charts are showing red (B) and the red trend line in both is down (C) then open a sell trade. When the MACD Platinum line is below the zero dotted line...

O.zanganeh: I want to … <<I know it repaints>>

Zig Zag also shows you the best entries and exits. It also repaints, meaning it shows after the fact — useless for trading.

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum