how do I contact service desk - page 3

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can only subscribe to 1 signal at a time with 1 trading account, that is corect.

Most MQL5.com Market expert advisors work on MQL5 VPS, because dll calls are not allowed in Market published products and in MQL5 VPS too.

If you are talking about non MQL5.com Market experts, those that require dll calls are not MQL5 VPS compatible.

Thanks Eleni 

Sorry not that techy yet. I added a couple of EAs from MQ market but they are stating that I need a subscription of VPS from MT to run them. Is that what you mean ?

met859 #:

Thanks Eleni 

Sorry not that techy yet. I added a couple of EAs from MQ market but they are stating that I need a subscription of VPS from MT to run them. Is that what you mean ?

No, MQL5 VPS and VPS in general is highly advised when you trade with an expert advisor, because without it you are exposed to dangers when some power or network outage happens.

Hello guys, I subscribed a Signal provider on MQL5 2 days ago, but I forget to rent a VPS.

So when I tried to rent the VPS for a month which cost me 15 USD, I keep on getting this and I have 26USD in my MQL5 acc. Do you guys facing this issue as well ?

SafeHaven2022 #:

Hello guys, I subscribed a Signal provider on MQL5 2 days ago, but I forget to rent a VPS.

So when I tried to rent the VPS for a month which cost me 15 USD, I keep on getting this and I have 26USD in my MQL5 acc. Do you guys facing this issue as well ?

Are you sure that your $26 is not locked on something else?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/safehaven2022/accounting

Hi Eleni, thank you for your reply. My 39 USD is locked, but Balance still got 26 USD. Please help me how to go about it?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Are you sure that your $26 is not locked on something else?

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/safehaven2022/accounting

It stated I have sufficient funds, but when I click 'Next" then it came up the picture above that I sent earlier today. 

SafeHaven2022 #:

It stated I have sufficient funds, but when I click 'Next" then it came up the picture above that I sent earlier today. 

It looks like there is a glitch in the system or in your account as you said.

I suggest you to contact the Service Desk about it:

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It looks like there is a glitch in the system or in your account as you said.

I suggest you to contact the Service Desk about it:

Okay thank you, waiting for their reply! Hope this helps. Cheers

SafeHaven2022 #:

Don't you see a red line saying your financial operations are limited? Like this:

Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team

Marsel #:

Don't you see a red line saying your financial operations are limited? Like this:

Yes I saw it. Awaiting for their response! Thanks