Same MT4, from same broker, intalling in different PC, one don´t have tab "signals", the other have it.

Hello,

Anybody can tell me why MT4 platform have or not have tab "SIGNALS" according to PC where I intall it?

I have two PC, intalling the same MT4 platform from the same broker in this different PCs one have tab "signals" and the other don´t have it.

Thanks!!

Regards.

Galdo:

Hello,

Anybody can tell me why MT4 platform have or not have tab "SIGNALS" according to PC where I intall it?

I have two PC, intalling the same MT4 platform from the same broker in this different PCs one have tab "signals" and the other don´t have it.

Thanks!!

Regards.

This usually happens on Broker's that provide their own copy trading service.

They can decide whether to provide the Signal Tab (and mql signal service) or not.

Best regards

Daniel

1. I had same issue (with Market tab), and I fixed it on the following way: I re-inatalled Internet Explorer to the latest version (I have version IE version 11 now).
And everything was fixed by itself.

By the way, it should be written in the Journal/logs of Metatrader something like that by red color: "please update your Internet Explorer."

Because Market tab and the Signals tab are using IE latest version.
Read this thread for more information: Why there's no market in my mt5

---------------

2. Besides, it also depends on the MT4 build you are using ..

Why there's no market in my mt5
Why there's no market in my mt5
  • www.mql5.com
please help me , why my mt5 in vps no market menu? i have login to mql5 but still there's no market menu...

Sergey Golubev:

1. I had same issue (with Market tab), and I fixed it on the following way: I re-inatalled Internet Explorer to the latest version (I have version IE version 11 now).
And everything was fixed by itself.

By the way, it should be written in the Journal/logs of Metatrader something like that by red color: "please update your Internet Explorer."

Because Market tab and the Signals tab are using IE latest version.
Read this thread for more information: Why there's no market in my mt5

---------------

2. Besides, it also depends on the MT4 build you are using ..

Thank you very much!!

Finally I upgraded IE and now I have tab "signals"

Regards!