Live account w/ VPS is placing multiple trades - Why???

I have the same EA running on two different MT5 consoles. One with Demo account and the other with a Live account. The Live account console also has a VPS connected to it. Auto Trading is turned on both consoles. However the Live console with the VPS is placing two trades for each signal vs. the Demo console is only placing one trade per signal. Why is this? 

Brian Sinclair:
I have the same EA running on two different MT5 consoles. One with Demo account and the other with a Live account. The Live account console also has a VPS connected to it. Auto Trading is turned on consoles. However the Live console with the VPS is placing two trades for each signal vs. the Demo console is only placing one trade per signal. Why is this? 

maybe the live account is running on ops and PC at the same time?

amando:

maybe the live account is running on ops and PC at the same time?

So your saying that you can't have the live account open and set to Auto Trading on a pc at the same time the VPS is running? If so, how about, can you have the live account open on the pc but Auto Trading turned off? Will the VPS just make a single trade then?

If you are about MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 so autotrading is always ON in this VPS.
So, you should turn autotrading to be OFF on your home computer.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

Sergey Golubev:

True. Otherwise you will have both the synced and the original EAs trading at the same time. In most cases, a conflict in the EA operations as they  possibly have same magic numbers and are operating on similar symbols.

Sergey Golubev:

Thank you Sergey!!.. Not sure how to suggest to MQL that this be noted when using a VPS, it should be made known to newbies (like me.. lol)!! 

Nelson Wanyama:

True. Otherwise you will have both the synced and the original EAs trading at the same time. In most cases, a conflict in the EA operations as they  possibly have same magic numbers and are operating on similar symbols.

Thanks Nelson!!! Lesson learned on my side.. lol