How to get a live trading account?

Hello,

I am new to this platform. Sorry if this sounds foolish. I tried opening a live trading account but I am not able to do that. It just keeps logging me in everytime. If I try to do that via mobile app, it takes me to demo payment page.

Is there someone who can guide me how can I get this going?

Thank you in advance!

vidishpurohit:

Hello,

I am new to this platform. Sorry if this sounds foolish. I tried opening a live trading account but I am not able to do that. It just keeps logging me in everytime. If I try to do that via mobile app, it takes me to demo payment page.

Is there someone who can guide me how can I get this going?

Thank you in advance!

You need to visit a broker's website and open your live account there first, before you will be able to login into that account on your MT4/5 desktop or mobile app.

A live trading account requires a series of personal documents to be verified (form of ID, address verification etc.), before you are able to use it and trade live.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to visit a broker's website and open your live account there first, before you will be able to login into that account on your MT4/5 desktop or mobile app.

A live trading account requires a series of personal documents to be verified (form of ID, address verification etc.), before you are able to use it and trade live.

I downloaded the MQL5 app and it works fine. I signed up for a real account there and selected MetaQuotes - Demo as server. It signed me up & I did upload my personal details there. Will that work?

If not, can you suggest me some reliable broker?

vidishpurohit:

I downloaded the MQL5 app and it works fine. I signed up for a real account there and selected MetaQuotes - Demo as server. It signed me up & I did upload my personal details there. Will that work?

Metaquotes is not a broker and only offers demo practising accounts, as its clearly indicated at the bottom right of this website.

You have to follow the sequence I've described above.

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest brokers in this forum, so you need to make your own search.

Suggestion: practice trading on a demo account before opening a live account.