New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1260 - page 2

M111:

Dear MetaQuotes-Team,

new topic: Duplicate ChartIDs within same MT4-Terminal.

I noticed duplicate ChartIDs for a while ... thought it would be a mistake/error within MT4 and you would correct this issue - but you didn't.

Question: is it an error ? must ChartID be unique within one terminal ... or is it "as it is" ?

Thank you very much in advance for your clear answer.

Kind Regards,

Mark

I FORGOT MY LOGIN. THAT IS WHY

thandek:
Hello. Im new to this and learning.  Trying to download MT4 but seems its only letting me odnwload MT5.  Any ideas?

You can only download MT4 from a broker's website nowadays.

amber042983:
I FORGOT MY LOGIN. THAT IS WHY

Contact your broker.

Who's responsibility is it to update the VPS to latest build so they match with local computer platform?

4976826:
Who's responsibility is it to update the VPS to latest build so they match with local computer platform?

These updates are done automatically.

After update ,i can not find ea file in the mt4 MQL Expert files,.... [Please help me the problem,i  don;'t like  to any   update,,,,

qingqing2018:

After update ,i can not find ea file in the mt4 MQL Expert files,.... [Please help me the problem,i  don;'t like  to any   update,,,,

An update doesn't vanish any expert or indicator files, you've confused something out.

Hi ,
Can anyone help me what does it mean if it appears on your journal that there was an instance terminal shut down and when this happen you loose money on your trades. This seem to me like a subbotage and if it is then where and how do I report such things?

melradebe:
Hi ,
Can anyone help me what does it mean if it appears on your journal that there was an instance terminal shut down and when this happen you loose money on your trades. This seem to me like a subbotage and if it is then where and how do I report such things?

This message tells you that your account is trying to connect with your broker's server with no success.

Are you using a mobile network for connecting to your trading server?

If yes, this is highly unadvisable and unstable.

You are using an unorthodox setup for trading, so don't blame others for your misfortune.

How to find the file in MQL 4 ex file?