Broker not found in MT4/5 - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Download the custom/branded MT5 terminal from your broker's website, install it and login into your trading account.

I have the latest version of mt5 but still my broker name is not available its not showing since 3 4 days

I have the same issue with Cappmorefx. Can it be, that the broker has been delisted by Metaquotes ?

se2764 #:
I have the same issue with Cappmorefx. Can it be, that the broker has been delisted by Metaquotes ?
It means that this broker does not allow to open trading accounts directly from Metatrader (the broker decided that the clients should go to broker's website for that).

My account in MT4 was active since last week. But now it is showing that the account authorization failed. Tried to relogin but broker is not available. please advice.

JinMT4 #:
My account in MT4 was active since last week. But now it is showing that the account authorization failed. Tried to relogin but broker is not available. please advice.
Ask your broker for support.

Sergey Golubev #:
Ask your broker for support.
they are not responding. i think they have been removed from MT4.

JinMT4 #:
they are not responding.

This forum can not help you with this situation.

Because all the charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade and the names of the symbols, the time of the price on the charts, the trading accounts and money for trading - all of them are related to the brokers only (and the brokers should have the license from the government to collect money from the citizens on the way of deposit to trading account).

You can find some other forums which are specialized on the discussions and reviews about the brokers.

-------------------

The key forum thread:

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • Carl Schreiber
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...

JinMT4 #:
they are not responding. i think they have been removed from MT4.
  • If it is demo account so some brokers (most of them I think) is providing the demo account for limited some only and/or have some limitations related to the demo account.
  • If it is real/live account so use the information from my post above (especially this thread Broker selection with the general advices about what to do).
Broker selection
Broker selection
  • Carl Schreiber
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...