migration to virtual hostion banked: dlls are not allowed

Hello,

I try to use my expert consultant : trader agent with the mt4 vps but when I click on my vps: on the attached capture : Mql5 London on the left of the screen, I click on "all" to migrate everything on the vps but there is this error message that appears : "migration to virtual hostion banked: dlls are not allowed".

So I close the trader agent then I do the migration and there it works but when I attach the trader agent to the chart it works correctly on mt4 but not on the vps.

Because the trader agent works well on mt4 but when I close mt4 it does not work with the vps.

when i make an order with breakeven and close mt4 to find out if the vps works with the trader agent, when i open mt4 the breakevan which should have triggered it did not.

Is it possible to use the dlls files with the mt4 vps?

Thank's.

• As far as I know - dll files are not allowed on MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 (you can read the rules about it),
  • and there is the prohibition for using testing agents working on virtual OS in MQL5.Cloud- read first page of this thread for more information.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

gravdigaz:

Hello,

I try to use my expert consultant : trader agent with the mt4 vps but when I click on my vps: on the attached capture : Mql5 London on the left of the screen, I click on "all" to migrate everything on the vps but there is this error message that appears : " migration to virtual hostion banked: dlls are not allowed".

So I close the trader agent then I do the migration and there it works but when I attach the trader agent to the chart it works correctly on mt4 but not on the vps.

Because the trader agent works well on mt4 but when I close mt4 it does not work with the vps.

when i make an order with breakeven and close mt4 to find out if the vps works with the trader agent, when i open mt4 the breakevan which should have triggered it did not.

Is it possible to use the dlls files with the mt4 vps?

Thank's.

No, MQL5 VPS does not allow dll.