MT4 Issues. Need Help Troubleshooting

I have two MT4 platforms open on my VPS for the same broker and the same account (Oanda US). One platform has indicators that send me signals to open trades, plus an EA to manage the trades; the other has an EA to close the open trades. For some reason, the EAs and Indicators do not work between midnight and 3 am (my time) - no signals, and trades open before midnight do not close. I decided to check the MT4 Terminal log file today, and i saw multiple instances of attempts by my broker to log in to MT4. I mean, like crazy 2 minute and 3 minute intervals. I spoke with the VPS company, but they said it was not their server. I then spoke with Oanda, and they said it was an issue between the EAs and MT4, and that they were limited as far as troubleshooting MT4 issues go.

I will appreciate any theory, opinion, suggestion, or resolution ideas toward this issue.

Thanks.  

if your broker and vps provider are not helpfull
and you are sure that none of the ea is not blocking the other
try another broker and vps provider

Your broker does not log in to MT4.

MT4 log's onto your broker server.

Maybe your EA is making too many requests and so your IP gets blacklisted by the server.

Some badly coded EA's can enter an endless loop and will start sending requests non stop choking the server which can destabilize it.

You would have to monitor network traffic to see what is going on exactly so you either do a tcpdump or save and analyze a wire shark log.

Marco vd Heijden:

Your broker does not log in to MT4.

MT4 log's onto your broker server.

Maybe your EA is making too many requests and so your IP gets blacklisted by the server.

Some badly coded EA's can enter an endless loop and will start sending requests non stop choking the server which can destabilize it.

You would have to monitor network traffic to see what is going on exactly so you either do a tcpdump or save and analyze a wire shark log.

Thanks for taking the time to explain the possibilities. It makes a lot of sense, even though i am at a total loss as to how to perform any of the suggestions you mentioned: "monitor network traffic .... tcpdump ... analyze a wire shark log" (what???)