Coding

Hello, i would like to learn how to code, but i dont have much knowledge in the coding field. I have 3 highly profitably strategies that i would like to automate, but i dont know how to code...could you please help me. also, there is one Ea that is really good, but it doesnt have a stoploss and appearantly doesnt have sell conditions, and i would like to amend that. so if you could help me, that would be really appreciated

Rhasan Hamilton:
Hello, i would like to learn how to code, but i dont have much knowledge in the coding field. I have 3 highly profitably strategies that i would like to automate, but i dont know how to code...could you please help me. also, there is one Ea that is really good, but it doesnt have a stoploss and appearantly doesnt have sell conditions, and i would like to amend that. so if you could help me, that would be really appreciated
If the strategy is very profitable, then take a part of the profit and hire a good freelancer on this website to implement it.

If you want to learn programming, you will also find many good tutorials here, for example at https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/496 or at https://www.mql5.com/en/docs

Rhasan Hamilton:

Hire a coder at Freelance section, if it's that profitable i guess you have no problem hiring someone 

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
hi, please send me the source code for the indicator and an explanation for the use of the EA . Thank you for your help in this matter and i look forward to hearing from you soon So this model is based on numerical values only of 3 indicators- RSI, MFI and Demarker, and it is used on small timeframe like m1 and m5 to trade binary options...