copier and MQL5 VPS issue

hi 

i have <Deleted> copier reciever, i have to tick allow DLL imports

but when i do that and i migrate i get virtual hosting saying "migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLS are not allowed, <Deleted>-internetmirror receiver.ex4" uses "<Deleted>.dll please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again

but when i untick it on ea it wont work and when i tick it VPS wont work, is there any way to solve this

Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
Migration - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Migration is transferring the current active environment from the trading platform to the virtual one. This is a simple and straightforward way to change the set of launched programs, open charts and subscription parameters in the virtual platform. Preparing for Migration Charts and Market Watch In the Market Watch window, set up the list of...

Any tools with dll using is not allowed to use in MQL5 VPS (it is written in MQL5 VPS rules).
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

Abdihamid Karshe:

hi 

i have <Deleted> copier reciever, i have to tick allow DLL imports

but when i do that and i migrate i get virtual hosting saying "migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLS are not allowed, <Deleted>-internetmirror receiver.ex4" uses "<Deleted>.dll please remove the expert from your charts and migrate again

but when i untick it on ea it wont work and when i tick it VPS wont work, is there any way to solve this

Hi. My signal gets migrated but not the ea for some reason. I select all and migrate all. Is there a way to maybe know when migration is finished? Does it take a while. When I open the terminal I have a duplicate, at the moment my ea will keep duplicating. So I am forced to wait for trades to finish so I can try fix this again 

andreastjirkos:
Hi. My signal gets migrated but not the ea for some reason. I select all and migrate all. Is there a way to maybe know when migration is finished? Does it take a while. When I open the terminal I have a duplicate, at the moment my ea will keep duplicating. So I am forced to wait for trades to finish so I can try fix this again 

You get duplicate trades from your signal subscription, because you are copying the signal at your MQL5 VPS and when you open your trading platform you have also ticked the: Enable realtime signal subscription, in Signals tab.

You need to untick that option.

As for your EA I couldn't know what is wrong and can't get migrated over to your MQL5 VPS, but if it nees DLL it won't be synchronized, since MQL5 VPS does not allow DLL.