Experts: Fast In Fast Out for Fast Money - page 6

Edward Salas:
This bot is horrible!  It looks good on Strategy Tester, but when it comes to forward trading ... you die of a thousand cuts.  Even on a 1 point ecn spread, you make 1 trade, make 10 ... but 100 trades losing $10 each.  I tried 1 point, 3 point, 5 point, 10 point Trailis ... like the other guy says, this bot is a waste of resources and time.  The creator can code, though, but the strategy sucks!

I say this in describtion too. Its nor a real EA that works in real market.

BUT I have this strategy that work GRATE on backtest and and I love that a person(programer) come here to talk and make this strategy better

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

I say this in describtion too. Its nor a real EA that works in real market.

BUT I have this strategy that work GRATE on backtest and and I love that a person(programer) come here to talk and make this strategy better

You need to revisit your TrailingStop function.  Your current TS function gets your positions stopped out right away, especially when the TS is too tight.  TrailingStops should be activated after the position turns positive.  Maybe add a BreakEven function to your TS.  Let me know when you update your code so I can forward test it again.  Thanks.

If real world acted according to backtest, I would be millionaire in three months with 1000 USD and risking 40% of my account XD

But sadly, it is not the case. I was playing with your code and try to modify its trailing stop according to my logic (which might be flawed and really really crude, I never try writing any trailing method before) and currently under testing on my leftover real account. I can not say anything about live testing now, but it seems to perform a little bit better. I'm not confident enough to release it, it was yours to begin with, but if you want I could email you the modified code.

I think this EA did best was entry with less risk, so it could be base entry for other strategy. I don't have good strategy and having less risky entry is a great help, so thank you..

Hello,

I have Tweaked your this FIFO App. Now getting Good Results.

But I loose more almost 16300 USD to get the right results. Now its giving me best results. Thanks for your Idea Initiative.

2021127 # :

Hello,

I have edited this FIFO application of yours. Now getting good results.

But it cost me nearly 16,300 USD to get the desired results. Now it gives me the best results. Thank you Ideas Initiative.

Can you recommend the editing parameters? Would be nice if you share