Arbitration - Support Is Not Helping Me

Hi, I need help as my money is locked into a project since early November and the developer

is not responding to any messages.

Support says I should wait for the developer, but he is not responding OR have even attempted to do th job.

Please HELP

Thanks

Hello, I need quick assistance.

I have had a project hanging for so many days and the developer is not responding, I need your assistance to sort it as I can not withdraw my funds since they are locked. Its been so long and the developer is not responding at all. I had to look for another developer and pay extra. I need your assistance asap. I am not getting any response from the developer at all.

Vimal Chudasama:

Hello, I need quick assistance.

I have had a project hanging for so many days and the developer is not responding, I need your assistance to sort it as I can not withdraw my funds since they are locked. Its been so long and the developer is not responding at all. I had to look for another developer and pay extra. I need your assistance asap. I am not getting any response from the developer at all.

You can only click on arbitration for the job. There's nothing we forum users can do for you.

Unfortunately, you can expect a long wait.