Sort Trade History by EA identity? (MT4)

Hi everyone,

I am running several EA's from the MQL VPS.

Many low value trades go through each day. I wanted to track the performance of each EA but I cannot sort the Trade History on MT4 by EA Identity (magic number).

Is there somewhere else I can see the trades sorted/filtered by EA?

The only way I seem to be able to identify which EA placed the trade is by using a mouse roll over in MT4 (Windows 10).

Thanks

FH

FH111:

Hi everyone,

Many low value trades go through each day. I wanted to track the performance of each EA but I cannot sort the Trade History on MT4 by EA Identity (magic number).

The only way I seem to be able to identify which EA placed the trade is by using a mouse roll over in MT4 (Windows 10).

Thanks

FH

Well if you're not resorting to code to do this, you can save a copy of your order history and import it into Excel and use it's filtering tools..

FH111:

Hi everyone,

Thanks

FH

You can make an EA to check all the trades/history and save all of each EA trades in a csv file by checking the magic numbers.

Or, save all the trade in a single csv file , but sorted by magic number.