Using Metatrader in MAC-OS after Catalina update

Anyone managed to use MetaTrader in MAC OS Catalina or know any solutions for this compatibility issue?

reference for the issue : 

https://admiralmarkets.com/about-us/news/metatrader-mac-catalina-issue

Anyone able to run MT4 on Mac OS Catalina?
Anyone able to run MT4 on Mac OS Catalina?
  • www.mql5.com
Since Catalina drops 32bit support, has anyone able to run MT4 on the new OS? Any update about this problem from MetaQuotes...

And one post from Russian forum about MacOS -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Metatrader 4/5 MACOS ????

Nikolai Semko , 2019.10.31 16:06

I use Windows somewhere 60 hours a week, Linux - about 5 hours a week.

In recent years, I have not used third-party antiviruses, only regular Windows Serurity. In fact, not a single trojan or virus has been caught in recent years, although I have also been to places where it is better not to go to those who suffer from misophobia.
All my work is stored automatically in the cloud, and restored information only a couple of times, and then only when I accidentally demolished it.

Do not forget that the percentage of people using MacOS in the world is about 7%.

I am currently studying in Canada under the program "Computer Programmer". In my course, I see that somewhere around 10% of students use Macs, and they constantly have problems installing software for developers.

Why do you need to install MetaTrader on your Mac?
Install MetaTrader in the cloud on Windows Server and work fully in it from your Mac. The issue price is 7-60 euros per month (depending on what cloud or dedicated server , as well as degrees of show-offs ).

I think your "financial wealth" will not suffer much. Moreover, you will get 100% online for algorithmic trading and your show-offs will not suffer (you will not need to humiliate yourself in front of the surrounding real boys that you use Windows :).