Need help modifying an Old Utility/Expert

Hello all.

I found this utility somewhere within this community. The utility closes open trades when the sum of all open trades on a given pair reaches a pre-defined target in account currency. The only setback i find with the utility is it does not follow FIFO rules in closing the orders. I am hoping someone can add this feature for me? It seems the original developer has moved on and forgotten about it. I have tried to contact him without success. I don't know if the source code is available or not.

The original developer made this for free, but if i have to pay for its modification, i will like to know the cost.

Files:

Andigho:

Hello all.

I found this utility somewhere within this community. The utility closes open trades when the sum of all open trades on a given pair reaches a pre-defined target in account currency. The only setback i find with the utility is it does not follow FIFO rules in closing the orders. I am hoping someone can add this feature for me? It seems the original developer has moved on and forgotten about it. I have tried to contact him without success. I don't know if the source code is available or not.

The original developer made this for free, but if i have to pay for its modification, i will like to know the cost.

it does not follow FIFO rules in closing the orders

what do you mean by that ?
how would you like to have it works ?

Soewono Effendi:

what do you mean by that ?
how would you like to have it works ?

Thanks for your response.

FIFO means First-in-First-Out. 

For any trader using U.S Brokers, you can only close your trades in the order in which they were opened.

The full description is found here:

https://oanda.secure.force.com/AnswersSupport?urlName=OANDA-s-FIFO-policy&language=en_US

Andigho:

Thanks for your response.

FIFO means First-in-First-Out. 

For any trader using U.S Brokers, you can only close your trades in the order in which they were opened.

The full description is found here:

https://oanda.secure.force.com/AnswersSupport?urlName=OANDA-s-FIFO-policy&language=en_US

I see. 

Please try this out.

Soewono Effendi:

I see. 

Please try this out.

Thanks. I will try it. Does this one have an expiry date?

Andigho:

Thanks. I will try it. Does this one have an expiry date?

what expiry date ?

the code is there FOR FREE, use it as you like

Soewono Effendi:

what expiry date ?

the code is there FOR FREE, use it as you like

Ok. Thanks! I thought this was maybe just a trial version, and you would later ask for money for the full versiion. Some people would do that. You must be one of the honest ones :)

I am still testing it out though. I will update you to let you know how it goes

enjoy