I want any ea stoploss according to price?

Hi everybody I am looking for an autostoploss according to the amount I intend to take when the stoploss For example Each order I accept stop loss $ -200, eaautostoploss will calculate the stop automatically, Stoploss will be long when the trading volume is small Short downtime when you intentionally increase the number of transactions Many autostoploss calculate stoploss according to the number of pips placed, which is not good if we increase the number of lots traded, but keep the number of pips planned to stop.

breakoutsystemEU hanh phan duc:

Hi everybody I am looking for an autostoploss according to the amount I intend to take when the stoploss For example Each order I accept stop loss $ -200, eaautostoploss will calculate the stop automatically, Stoploss will be long when the trading volume is small Short downtime when you intentionally increase the number of transactions Many autostoploss calculate stoploss according to the number of pips placed, which is not good if we increase the number of lots traded, but keep the number of pips planned to stop.

Use Freelance service to hire a coder!

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Hi. I want to convert the attached MT4 indicator to Think or Swim (TOS) platform. Please, only quote if you have some experience doing this kind of jobs. Thanks and best regards I want modification on my EA not to open new trades when TP is Hit and have new variable of Max /Min LotSize. More information will be given once you are selected...