Does MQ4 support .net libraries ?

Hello all ;

As you may know that while ago MT5 has supported the libraries and codes written in .NET . I found great libraries written in .NET which made developing MT5 professional and complex Apps easier specially those apps which involve GUI . my question is simply does MT4 or MQ4 behave have the same support for libraries written in .NET ? I've tried to import .NET library using the same way as in MT5 but it didn't work though the Editor was able to recognize the functions inside of  the .NET library . Does any one know about this issue ?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...