Help, 4H chart moves after weekend

I can't draw lines or shapes correctly because after every weekend the chart moves erasing two weekend days and thus also erasing everything that is drawn there. When the market restarts after the weekend I must draw things all over again or move them because of this two days weekend "gap". Any script or solution out there to eliminate weekend days on all charts from 1H to 1D? 

Swiss_Chris: chart moves erasing two weekend days and
  1. There are no "weekend days." There is nothing to "eliminate."

This assumes every bar every exists — they don't. What if there are no ticks during a specific candle period? There can be minutes between ticks during the Asian session, think M1 chart. Larger charts, think weekend, market holiday (country and broker specific.) requires knowledge of when your broker stops and starts (not necessary the same as the market.)
              "Free-of-Holes" Charts - MQL4 Articles
              No candle if open = close ? - MQL4 programming forum

2. You are drawing into the future that does not exist. Move your objects.

William Roeder:
  1. You are drawing into the future that does not exist. Move your objects.
Yes, I am referring to weekend days ahead in the chart. On the W1 chart the problem does not exist as one candle referrs to 1 week so if I draw on the chart it stays as it is and not being distorted or moved. But on 1H, 4H, etc. 1D I can't make reliable drawings / analysis / shapes etc. as weekend days are there and after each weekend - they aren't there. Please Help. I do not want weekend days to be shown at all on the future timescale so that anything drawn on 1D and shorter - don 't get shifted or erased after each weekend.