Rating decreased suddenly

Hi,

Last day I saw my rating decreased by 3000 points without any reason. I didn't do anything. I just got an answer from service desk and boom 3000 rating minus.

Although I could not find any details of the rating decreased anywhere.

• No product deleted.
  • No blog deleted
  • No screenshot deleted
  • No forum post deleted.

Then why? What mistake I did. Is asking a question to the service desk causes this? 

Regards

It happened to several users . Its nothing important 

Happened to me to. I believe they are fixing it.

Lorentzos Roussos:
It happened to several users . Its nothing important 

It is important to me. That's why posted. Hope it will get fixed soon. 

No no getting over 100k ratings scraped off ones profile is important to me. Rating points fetches respect and trusts. Years of hard work. The level you will trust someone with 100 rating points on mql5 is not the same one you will give someone with over 100k rating. If high rated person gives advice its taken with more weight.

If it happens with other users recently, then an official announcement could be helpful. For me 3000 points = 150 sells or 3000 demo download which indicates someones efforts even for a small seller.

Somsri Sarkar:
If it happens with other users recently, then an official announcement could be helpful. For me 3000 points = 150 sells or 3000 demo download which indicates someones efforts even for a small seller.
There is official post from MQ - post
So, the MQ knows about it, and it is going to be fixed (according to the post).
Почему изменился рейтинг?
Почему изменился рейтинг?
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день, друзья. Еще вчера у меня был рейтинг более 13350, а уже сегодня, по каким то непонятным причинам он стал 5000. С чем это связано...