re-canculation maxDD and growth

My signals has been blown up, please recalculate maxDD and growth parameters

thanks

Nguyen Thi Dieu Linh:
My signals has been blown up, please recalculate maxDD and growth parameters

thanks

Your statistics are correct.

When you drop -99,7% and then you go up as you did, the result is -97%, actually a bit more, something like -97,5%.

For example if you start with $1000 and you drop -99,7% the result is $3, if that $3 grows by 27%, gives $3.81 and if that grows a further 20%, that gives about $4.57.

$1000 -97,5% gives about $4.57.

Elen Anna Branou :

Tài liệu của họ thống kê của bạn là tài chính.

Khi bạn chọn -99,7% và sau khi bạn có thể làm như vậy, kết quả là -97%, thiết kế của bạn là một phần, 97%.

Ví dụ: săn sóc bằng tay với 1000 phần la và tài năng của bạn -99,7%, kết quả là 3 điểm la, cách 3 mối la 27%, mang lại 3,81 bàn la và phạm lỗi 20%, mang lại những thứ khác nhau

$ 1000 -97,5% cho hay 4,57 thành la.

I know, but I knew then about 3 months if maintained his signal, the parameters will be recalculated in order to more easily develop client

further in monthly growth has shown blow up time, if maxDD is always 99% and growth is always negative, while the account is still profitable then it is difficult to develop

Nguyen Thi Dieu Linh:

I know, but I knew then about 3 months if maintained his signal, the parameters will be recalculated in order to more easily develop client

further in monthly growth has shown blow up time, if maxDD is always 99% and growth is always negative, while the account is still profitable then it is difficult to develop

What is shown is the truth.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What is shown is the truth.

yes, he seems to not understand. by the way he was a very irresponsible provider

I know maxDD and growth are being calculated correctly, but as far as I know, after 3 months it will be reviewed and like recalculating from zero rather than negative numbers.

Nguyen Thi Dieu Linh:
I know maxDD and growth are being calculated correctly, but as far as I know, after 3 months it will be reviewed and like recalculating from zero rather than negative numbers.

No, everything is calculated from the start date.