cant find my purchased indicators please help

hello , and please help 

i bought about 10 indicators , i lost my laptop so i have a new one( windows 10 )  , download a new meta4 and opened a new demo account, and log in with my user and password , in meta4 my purchased indicators is empty , in mql5.com it shows that i purchased it . i check the activation of each indicators that i bought and it says that i still have more activation . what to do to restore all the indicators that i bought , please help . 

p.s : in mql5 when i open any indicator that i purchased there is an install button but when i click it nothing happens.

Make sure that you login to Community tab in Metatrader.
After that - use the following thread with the example: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/319630
Gotta love this buggy system
Gotta love this buggy system
  • www.mql5.com
So i recently purchased something from here for my trading and i go to login to my community account through the terminal and nothing shows up in t...

thank you sergey but i tried to log in with my same user name and password  , tried to delete *dat files , and nothing happened , still the purchased in the terminal is empty , and in mql5 it says i have purchased it with an install buttonand when i click on it nothing happens .

what to do ? please help 

sweethomeboy2:

thank you sergey but i tried to log in with my same user name and password  , tried to delete *dat files , and nothing happened , still the purchased in the terminal is empty , and in mql5 it says i have purchased it with an install buttonand when i click on it nothing happens .

what to do ? please help 

Did you manage to login into your MQL5 account in your MT4 terminal?

There is the solution, if you can't login into your MQL5 account, you will not be able to find your purchased in the Market tab.

I CANT FIND MY PURCHASED INDICATORS

Don Eason #: I CANT FIND MY PURCHASED INDICATORS

Then read the thread and follow-up on the instructions given.