Suggestion: Custom Interface Font Size

Hi all, 

I am wearing glasses and sometimes I have problems reading numbers in the trade, history tabs and on the axis of the charts. Is there a way to increase the font size of the interface or can it be implemented by the developers?

How can i get the developer attention about this problem?

Thanks in advance

Luca De Marco:

Hi all, 

I am wearing glasses and sometimes I have problems reading numbers in the trade, history tabs and on the axis of the charts. Is there a way to increase the font size of the interface or can it be implemented by the developers?

How can i get the developer attention about this problem?

Thanks in advance

You can decrease the screen resolution of your computer and all fonts and writing will be larger.

Some products (experts or indicators) offer the option to change the font size of on-chart objects, so you can try that.

If you have order a custom product through Freelance, you can contact your developer for either increase the font size or put that option as an extra.

Sorry, I mean the Metaquotes developers. Plus I cannot increase windows fonts because for other apps is fine, the problem is with metatrader (Otherwise other apps then would have a too big font size).

And on the charts the problem are the price values on the Y axis and the times on the X axis, and that has nothing to do with indicators, or objects on the chart. Is something that Metaquotes developers would have to address.

Luca De Marco:

Sorry, I mean the Metaquotes developers. Plus I cannot increase windows fonts because for other apps is fine, the problem is with metatrader (Otherwise other apps then would have a too big font size).

And on the charts the problem are the price values on the Y axis and the times on the X axis, and that has nothing to do with indicators, or objects on the chart. Is something that Metaquotes developers would have to address.

You can't change the font size of MT4/5 terminal specifically, without changing your computer's resolution.

If this is a general suggestion for future MT4/5 development, I hope someone listens.