How to increase lot size for signal?

Hi,

I'm subbed to a signal that always uses 0.01 lot. I'd like to increase the lot size used. For example if signal uses .01 buy I'd like to use for example .05 buy. Is there a way to do this? I tried to buy an EA "(change size volume lot signals") that multiplies by adding an additional order but this EA froze my MT4 and it took me 7 minutes to realize it, kill the process, restart it and exit the trades. During that time I just lost about $100. There must be a better way?

Thanks

jjdenver:

Hi,

I'm subbed to a signal that always uses 0.01 lot. I'd like to increase the lot size used. For example if signal uses .01 buy I'd like to use for example .05 buy. Is there a way to do this? I tried to buy an EA "(change size volume lot signals") that multiplies by adding an additional order but this EA froze my MT4 and it took me 7 minutes to realize it, kill the process, restart it and exit the trades. During that time I just lost about $100. There must be a better way?

Thanks

The only 'healthy' way to do this is to increase your balance.

I strongly advise against using any other tools in order to increase your lot size, since you will interfere with the risk and money management the signal provider has in mind.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The only 'healthy' way to do this is to increase your balance.

I strongly advise against using any other tools in order to increase your lot size, since you will interfere with the risk and money management the signal provider has in mind.

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Do you mean that your lot sizes will automatically increase if you increase your balance?

Also is there any "unhealthy" way to do this? For example I have a $900 account. I'm subscribed to a signal that has low drawdown. I picked the signal for this reason. It's manually traded, doesn't use grid/martingale, etc. But the signal doesn't trade a lot and I only ever receive .01 lot orders. Since this signal is stable with low drawdown I'd like to increase my risk because with slow trading and .01 lot size my account will only grow very slowly. I understand I could lose my $900 but I think the likelihood is very low with this type of signal. How can I magnify the signal in an unhealthy way?

Thanks! :)

jjdenver:

Thank you for taking the time to answer. Do you mean that your lot sizes will automatically increase if you increase your balance?

Also is there any "unhealthy" way to do this? For example I have a $900 account. I'm subscribed to a signal that has low drawdown. I picked the signal for this reason. It's manually traded, doesn't use grid/martingale, etc. But the signal doesn't trade a lot and I only ever receive .01 lot orders. Since this signal is stable with low drawdown I'd like to increase my risk because with slow trading and .01 lot size my account will only grow very slowly. I understand I could lose my $900 but I think the likelihood is very low with this type of signal. How can I magnify the signal in an unhealthy way?

Thanks! :)

'Past performance is no guarantee of future results'.

You have to search yourself for the 'unhealthy' way.