Business Models to monetize a profitable EA ?

Hi,

I've always been thinking: "If I ever had a profitable EA how could I monetize it at a large scale" ?

What are the business models to make money from a profitable EA ?

Of course, Number ONE requirement is to have a profitable EA, with a proven record of successful trades, for an extended time period.
Then make it available to large audience, eg for example:

1) Signal subscription model: earn a monthly subscription fee from subscribers.

2) Selling your EA to customers;

3) Build/Raise a sizeable investment fund and run your EA on it;

What other business models can you think of ?

Thanks,

Jo.

Grow your account to "a large scale."

Sell and Rent your EA until you reach a sizeable amount for the EA to trade with .
After that ,sales and subscriptions will be pocket change ,so provide the EA/Signal for free 

Popular investor online

Brian Rumbles:
Popular investor online

What does that mean?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions :)

Keith Watford:

What does that mean?

It means that there are websites with "popular investor/trader" programs where people can copy you. They have different tiers and the lower tiers pay like $500 p.m and high tier like 2% of the money under management per year + $1000 p.m.

From my 'research' the investors on these sites are not looking for very high returns, in fact they want consistency. So if you can make 1%-1.5% return p.m with low drawdown and also end most months of the year in green eg. say 10 out of 12, you will become popular very quickly (but will still obviously take time to build the track record).

I did not know if I can mention names, but the site I mentioned is etoro and another one is Zulutrade

To monetize an EA you can manually do the trades on these sites for your copiers/investors.

Is it possible to have a notification when a thread that I posted on updates because I always miss these replies and so forth

cheers