PC Configuration for Faster Optimisation

Dear Friends,

I'm currently using a PC with the following configuration to optimize my new EA with about 36 paths for 2.5 years (2017 till now):

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.8 GHz 2.81 GHz

Installed Memory: 16 GB

System type: 64-bit Operation System 

Although this config is not weak for a PC, but still it takes a long time to optimize the EA (more than 600 hours).

Now this is my question that would it possible to make it faster by using another config or something like a G9 or G10 HP server? Or I should wait for it to be completed?

You have to optimize your code, this is the most efficient way!

stanislass:

You have to optimize your code, this is the most efficient way!

Would you please recommend any sources to do the coding optimization?

1. EAs : Don't do per tick that you can do per bar, or on open.
    If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
    If you are waiting for an order to open or close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
              How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum
  2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
              How to do your lookbacks correctly.

William Roeder:
    1. EAs : Don't do per tick that you can do per bar, or on open.
      If you are waiting for a level, don't reevaluate, wait until price reaches it (or a new bar starts and you recalculate.)
      If you are waiting for an order to open or close, only look when OrdersTotal (or MT5 equivalent) has changed.
                How to get backtesting faster ? - MT4 - MQL4 programming forum
    2. Indicators: Code it properly so it only recomputes bar zero (after the initial run.)
                How to do your lookbacks correctly.
      Thank you very much. It was so helpful