Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 34

Hello Members,

I have just withdrawn using "CardPay" and I entered my code sent to my mobile phone, and all went through very smooth. I literally did this transaction at 19.04 (GMT), so if it fails for others, then sorry to hear that, but mine went straight to my Bank after doing, as you are told to do naturally. Hope more people have my success. 

Stephen Smith.

Hi guys, I can't use "CardPay". Is it only for corporation ? Do I need to open an account with them ? I don't see the path to open an account or how to make it work. Please help me :) 

Thanks to my Lord I could withdraw all my funds before this shit happened. it was good while it dured.

Epayments is now gone too. LOL.

Stephen Smith:
Hello Members,

I have just withdrawn using "CardPay" and I entered my code sent to my mobile phone, and all went through very smooth. I literally did this transaction at 19.04 (GMT), so if it fails for others, then sorry to hear that, but mine went straight to my Bank after doing, as you are told to do naturally. Hope more people have my success. 

Stephen Smith.

Did the amount land into your card properly?

Would it work entering a epayments card?

Arturo Lopez Perez:

Did the amount land into your card properly?

Would it work entering a epayments card?

According to Metaquotes ePayments deposits/withdrawals will be back shortly.

I guess credit card withdrawal would work for an ePayments mastercard, but you'll be charged with a fee, while withdrawing to ePayments e-wallet was/is commission free.

Giovanni Romano:
Hi guys, I can't use "CardPay". Is it only for corporation ? Do I need to open an account with them ? I don't see the path to open an account or how to make it work. Please help me :) 
Hello Members,

First off "CardPay" is not just for "Corporations", that is only if you want to use their "Merchant" option. What "MetaQuotes" has done for now, is to allow you to use "CardPay" to withdraw your funds. Now I personally used a "Debit Card" and I cannot say if a "Credit Card" would work. If you have a "Debit Card", then enter all your details and make sure your mobile phone number is correct in your " Profile" as you will receive a code, which you must enter when you reach the next stage.

As your "Debit Card" is linked to your "Bank Account", it reaches in seconds and I am proof of that as I received my money, no problems. Eleni has answered anyone's worries if they wish to use their ePayments card. Hope this helps you all.

Stephen Smith.

Hi,

Cardpay works good for me. Instant withdrawal on debit card

Just made a withdrawal to my debit card. The money was on my bank account immediately after withdrawal, very impressive. Well done!

so we need a epayment card to withdrawn right now ?