Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 13

Teresiah Kuriah:
Paypal option now not available at all on mql5 deposit and withdrawal page. Has anyone succeeded in registering with any of the remaining payment methods?

read my reply about ePayments - post #2

To make it shorter: any payment system is different by implementation/limitation from one country to an other one.
So, everything depends on the country.

-------------

and read this post   about paypal

Teresiah Kuriah:
Paypal option now not available at all on mql5 deposit and withdrawal page. Has anyone succeeded in registering with any of the remaining payment methods?
Me. Webmoney works fine for me. I am able to convert my webmoney Into Skrill via exchanger. But I still prefer PayPal. 

Genesis Hafalla:
Me. Webmoney works fine for me. I am able to convert my webmoney Into Skrill via exchanger. But I still prefer PayPal. 

where did you convert webmoney into skrill ? can you share the link ?

Sergey Golubev:

read my reply about ePayments - post #2

To make it shorter: any payment system is different by implementation/limitation from one country to an other one.
So, everything depends on the country.

-------------

and read this post   about paypal

Great..thanks

Genesis Hafalla:
Thanks for that

WebMoney works just fine

Withdrawal fees in case of USD to EUR card / bank account less than PayPal. All in all, apart from having to wait a couple of days till it eventually reaches your bank account / card, judging from the fees - take your own conclusion ...

Sergey Golubev:

You can check it by yourself (I used in-built translation feature) -

----------------

post in Russian forum:

post #8 (the question):

post #9 (reply):

But sergey you know translators sometimes not 100% accurate. Might translate "will never come back" in russian to "will come back" but lets hope for the best.

Mladen Rakic:

WebMoney works just fine

Withdrawal fees in case of USD to EUR card / bank account less than PayPal. All in all, apart from having to wait a couple of days till it eventually reaches your bank account / card, judging from the fees - take your own conclusion ...

I'll wait how ePayment will react on the Bexit: hard, soft, no Berxit as it seems that the sit in London.

It seems that credit card payments and paypal payments are also disabled, so very few people can actually buy anything =(

Come on - at least you should understand what it means if MQ has said that they will setup the whole contact to Paypal in a completely new way and it will be ready probably during next week or the first days of September!