Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 10

Thanks Sergey for translating for us. It would have helped if we in the English forum were informed the same way. If PayPal is coming back that's good news. 

All the payment method are not working.

I have to suspend signals, since I can not refund and prelong

Koenraad Vanhaeren:

All the payment method are not working.

I have to suspend signals, since I can not refund and prelong

Many payment methods are working.
For example, I was reading the discussion in rus part of the forum aboutr webmoney and epayments which are working.

Paypal does not work for now.

Bank transfer withdrawals for minimum amounts  of 5k would free metaquotes from third-party dependencies.

Sergey Golubev:
For example, I was reading the discussion in rus part of the forum aboutr webmoney and epayments which are working.

I did a small withdrawal with Webmoney. Getting it to webmoney is quick and easy. Getting it from webmoney to your hands if not in Russia or its neighbours is another headache. They like need your passport details and scanned copy not even a national ID. Not forgeting some pages open in Russian so you have to keep translating. Plus the sms confirmation systen sends invalid codes sometimes with longer than required codes. Sergey kindly translate us.

I tried to withdraw with webmoney to another purse, after SMS confirmation I got "Financial operations are limited" :(

Roman Starinskij:
I tried to withdraw with webmoney to another purse, after SMS confirmation I got "Financial operations are limited" :(
read this post

Sergey Golubev:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.epayments.com

Tried to register with epayments. NIGHTMARE !!!

so sad.

ePayments is rated "Great" with 7.0 / 10 on Trustpilot
ePayments is rated "Great" with 7.0 / 10 on Trustpilot
  • www.trustpilot.com
After several years as costumers, they closed our Business Account with no reasons given. The KIC verification was done several time in the past as in the last 2 weeks, all documents submitted, the same used for ALL our financial institutions, were accepted and...

Soewono Effendi:

Many users of the forum are using ePayments with not a problem at all. And they will continue using it irrespective of your opinion here.

---------------

Just to remind:

Rules
  1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

Sergey Golubev:

Many users of the forum are using ePayments with not a problem at all. And they will continue using it irrespective of your opinion here.

---------------

Just to remind:

Rules
  1. Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the community members are not tolerated.
  4. Coarse language, advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  5. Repeated violation of the Rules, ignoring moderator's remarks and open disrespect for the website Administration will lead to an account termination.
  6. The website Administration may implement any changes to the Rules it deems necessary.

how about international users ?

I thought the purpose of community is to help including to warn each other too.

Instead of covering things up.

Don't you share same opinion ?