Can't leave review

Is there a website admin section or email address to assist with problems on the site. I'm trying to leave a review for my programmer. He worked really hard on my EA, and deserves credit. I go to freelance, my orders, click on the order, click on leave review at bottom right, rate developer, enter text. At this point when I try to save review, the system tells me to enter text. It has already been entered. It won't allow me to save review. Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong or tell me who to contact. Thanks.

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicate topic.

Walter Gager:
Is there a website admin section or email address to assist with problems on the site. I'm trying to leave a review for my programmer. He worked really hard on my EA, and deserves credit. I go to freelance, my orders, click on the order, click on leave review at bottom right, rate developer, enter text. At this point when I try to save review, the system tells me to enter text. It has already been entered. It won't allow me to save review. Can someone let me know what I am doing wrong or tell me who to contact. Thanks.

Try using different web-browser.

Andrey Barinov:

Try using different web-browser.

Ok, I will. Thanks.

Walter Gager:

Ok, I will. Thanks.

Unfortunately, the additional browser did nothing to assist me. Good idea though.