System requirement for 99 charts with 99 EAs?

Hi. I'm running multiple EAs on each charts (on Live account). 

Now it is 70, and it will get more. As far as i know, the maximum number of chart in one terminal is 99. So far, I think my EAs haven't had big trouble, but recently I wonder that my labtop is sufficient for current system. My EA is OnTimer() + OnTick() base. It runs 24/7 and I reboot it on weekends.

My lap top is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U @2.30GHz  2.40 GHz CPU, with 8 GB RAM, using window 10 64bit.

Do you think I have to upgrade my system? And, do you think number of chart will affect on slippage significantly?

Thank you.

Wonsuk Song:

Hi. I'm running multiple EAs on each charts (on Live account). 

Now it is 70, and it will get more. As far as i know, the maximum number of chart in one terminal is 99. So far, I think my EAs haven't had big trouble, but recently I wonder that my labtop is sufficient for current system. My EA is OnTimer() + OnTick() base. It runs 24/7 and I reboot it on weekends.

My lap top is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U @2.30GHz  2.40 GHz CPU, with 8 GB RAM, using window 10 64bit.

Do you think I have to upgrade my system? And, do you think number of chart will affect on slippage significantly?

Thank you.

Nobody can give you an answer, because every EA runs differently - some are more/less cpu/memory intensive than others.

Check your machine's cpu and memory load to see if your machine can support the load you intended.