Need help from Moderators - page 2

Hi I purchased / rented for 1 month the momentum-solo indicator but it was not downloaded to my MT4 and I can find no further referencce to it.

Oops !  I posted this to the wrong forum, my apologies

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, it was the similar to it.
For example - this thread

I know Sergey, I am just saying that when you get an "auto-ban", the displayed message is not "Advertising on the forum".

Anyway, Marco explained why the OP was banned.

Victor Manuel Valderrama Zamora:

Hi Marco,

Do you speak spanish? If you do, you can clearly see that I was helping new users, not advertising anything.

In the first screenshot you sent I was trying to help a new user that bought an Expert Advisor and didnt know how to use it. I recommend the user to post his question in the comment tab inside the EA (I wasnt advertising the EA).

In the second screenshot the new user was asking for help (simple and easy forex strategies for beginners) so I share him the link of a few strategies for beginners (Again I wasnt advertising anything).

I guess you just dont take the time to read the previews posts. You just saw some links and decided to ban me for a week without giving me at least a warning before doing it.

Actually it was not me who banned you but it was someone else.

I just took the time to look in the history log what happened because my experience is that when somebody claims they have not done this or that, it is usually the exact opposite.

If you read the terms here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms you will see that it was totally justified because linking to market products and posting url's to external site's is not allowed.

It is considered advertisement so be aware.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MQL5 Ltd: means the MQL5 Ltd company which is the owner and the...

Marco vd Heijden:

Actually it was not me who banned you but it was someone else.

I just took the time to look in the history log what happened because my experience is that when somebody claims they have not done this or that, it is usually the exact opposite.

If you read the terms here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms you will see that it was totally justified because linking to market products and posting url's to external site's is not allowed.

It is considered advertisement so be aware.

Thanks for letting me know. I will be more careful with the links/urls in the forum. It makes a little bit more complicated to help new users but it is ok, it is your forum your rules.

Thanks for your reply. Have a nice day!