How to Save and Import again optimization Parameters on Mt4 such as Mt5?

Hello everyone, is there a way how to export or save the entire optimization report on mt4 so that it is possible to import it again with its all input parameters such as Mt5 file.opt report,

without converting in html where parameters are not saved or simply copy to txt or other formats where they are not possible to import back as original optimization report?

I have been wondering about that as well.

Currently I use "Copy all" on the report and paste it to an Excel sheet. Not ideal, but works.

Atila Recep Akdeniz:

I have been wondering about that as well.

Currently I use "Copy all" on the report and paste it to an Excel sheet. Not ideal, but works.

I know, the problem is that on Mt5 you can save all parameters as .opt version and then after saving more files, you can import again inside optimization report. I was looking for a same solution on Mt4 maybe throught  some script or any other coded method.

Francesco Timpanaro:

I know, the problem is that on Mt5 you can save all parameters as .opt version and then after saving more files, you can import again inside optimization report. I was looking for a same solution on Mt4 maybe throught  some script or any other coded method.

Did you find a solution yet? I come across the same problem

JoeyvanHoren:
Did you find a solution yet? I come across the same problem
The solution is obvious, use MT5 if you want MT5 features.

Alain Verleyen:
The solution is obvious, use MT5 if you want MT5 features.
I hear you, yet if the customer specifically asks for MT4 I will do whatever I can to deliver what he asks for