How long must i wait for an answer?

Hi,i am new here and as i said in previous post,i did a deller application but didn t approved.I contacted withmoderator and send mail to support and still no answer.Is this regular or must i do something else?

thank you in advance

Eleni Dosi:

Hi,i am new here and as i said in previous post,i did a deller application but didn t approved.I contacted withmoderator and send mail to support and still no answer.Is this regular or must i do something else?

thank you in advance

Yes, there is a large number of seller applications and the whole procedure usually takes some weeks.

Be patient, read carefully the requirement and re-submit your documents.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, there is a large number of seller applications and the whole procedure usually takes some weeks.

Be patient, read carefully the requirement and re-submit your documents.

Hello Eleni.Thanks for answering.

The thing is that i can not resubmit because i don t know what the problem is and i can not open the QR again.It is not available.

That is why i contact.

You can alos use the search function to find people who had a similar problem and how they solved it.

Marco vd Heijden:
You can alos use the search function to find people who had a similar problem and how they solved it.

Hello Sir.

i tried but there is no solution about the QR.

I understand that you are a moderator.I the seller page says,contact the moderator for any questions.Can you pls solve my problem or contact someone who can?

I am not sure if you understand what my problem is.

I submitted documends but it says they rejected with remarks.

I can not understand the meaning and also i can not find again the QR to reupload,so i contact for the moderator to solve it.

Would you be kind to helpme pls?

thank you

Eleni Dosi:

Hello Sir.

i tried but there is no solution about the QR.

I understand that you are a moderator.I the seller page says,contact the moderator for any questions.Can you pls solve my problem or contact someone who can?

I am not sure if you understand what my problem is.

I submitted documends but it says they rejected with remarks.

I can not understand the meaning and also i can not find again the QR to reupload,so i contact for the moderator to solve it.

Would you be kind to helpme pls?

thank you

We (moderators of the forum) can not help.

--------------

There is one thread where the people are sharing the experience related to validation: My Seller Account Not Approve
and I select two posts from the thread (one post was made by admin, and the other post was made the users who was validated) - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Verification as a seller lasts a week and nothing happens ...

Rashid Umarov , 2019.04.26 22:14

There is now no time limit - 10 days. You can be verified immediately or never if you persistently slip the wrong data. Verification is automatic, but additional factors are taken into account. Therefore, the priority is to  active participants , random will wait in line.

My Seller Account Not Approve

Robert Roe, 2019.03.01 22:37

Ok I had the same problem here is what you need.

1. A mobile phone

2. computer

Step 1. login to mlq5.com on your mobile phone go to the seller tab and upload a picture of your drivers license, passport or what ever and this is going to open your camera app take the picture as instructed (legible and at least 50% of the picture size) click the check make and the file should upload.

Step 2. Login mlq5.com on your pc or mac too so now you logged in on your phone and your computer. Click open the qr code on your PC and then on your phone click upload photo with qr code and your mobile camera will open. now make sure you get the full qr code from your computer in the picture with you straight on no angles. (get help if you need it) Click the check make and you should be all set. 

This is the only way I could get it to work making sure I uploaded both pictures straight from my camera on my phone.

and the other suggestion from verified user -

I can not sign up to be the seller of the signal.

Angelito Cartagena, 2017.09.15 18:16

I also experience this before, what I did is submit a scanned a valid government ID or passport, it must be scanned clearly,then take a picture holding that particular ID in front of your monitor screen with your MQL5 account open on the screen. Then submit that picture again to service desk, make sure that its a clear copy. Wait for a few days then they will be notify you of your status, be it approved or not, but for as long that you follow their instructions you will be approved.

Hope this help! 

Sergey Golubev:

We (moderators of the forum) can not help.

--------------

There is one thread where the people are sharing the experience related to validation: My Seller Account Not Approve
and I select two posts from the thread (one post was made by admin, and the other post was made the users who was validated) - 

and the other suggestion from verified user -

Ok,i understand.

Thank you all!