Seller Registration ?

Hello,i am new here and i am trying to register as a seller,but my application "was rejected with remarks".

I send a message because i don understand but i got no reply yet.

Should i send an e-mail or something else?

HI, Check your spam folder if you don't have replay, describe your problem support department. Greg

Greg Pawlak:
HI, Check your spam folder if you don't have replay, describe your problem support department. Greg
Hello Greg,i did that but no reply yet.

Eleni Dosi:

Hello,i am new here and i am trying to register as a seller,but my application "was rejected with remarks".

I send a message because i don understand but i got no reply yet.

Should i send an e-mail or something else?

I took a photo of my id card  , transfered it to my pc and uploaded to mql , the photo of id card must not be uploaded from mail or other apps that may resize picture or change it's quality .The id card must not be scanned , it should be photographed and it must ocupy more than 50% of the picture .Then you must take a selfie of yourself with the computer screen with the qr code provided by mql , your face and the code must be clearly visible .

Catalin Zachiu:
I took a photo of my id card  , transfered it to my pc and uploaded to mql , the photo of id card must not be uploaded from mail or other apps that may resize picture or change it's quality .The id card must not be scanned , it should be photographed and it must ocupy more than 50% of the picture .Then you must take a selfie of yourself with the computer screen with the qr code provided by mql , your face and the code must be clearly visible .

i did that..

Thank you for the reply.

Maybe i must wait for an answer.