CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL not supported ??

Hi Guys,

i try to use the CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL on a new MT4 Build 1170. Confused ist that the MTEditor suggest me the event and the ENUM 'CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_WHEEL' for the ChartSetInteger function. But the ChartSetInteger function return false and GetLastError return 4210 = Unknown Chart Property.

For testing i did the same code run on MT5, there it run successful.

Got anyone an idea if i can use a file/lib or something else from MT5 to get the event run on mt4 ? Or where the events are managed ?

Here is an article of the event https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/chartconstants/enum_chartevents (last part)

Thanks.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Types of Chart Events
  • www.mql5.com
There are 11 types of events that can be processed using the predefined function OnChartEvent(). For custom events 65535 identifiers are provided in the range of CHARTEVENT_CUSTOM to CHARTEVENT_CUSTOM_LAST inclusive. To generate a custom event, the EventChartCustom() function should be used. For each type of event, the input parameters of the...