Metatrader4 Backtesting and Optimization on 32Bit PC VS 64Bit PC

I believe there should be a thread on the forum already having a discussion regarding the subject.
But Looking into this in depth and been on my mind for a while now.
Is there any solid evidence regarding the difference regarding backtesting and optimization with MT4 on a 32Bit PC and a 64Bit PC?
Taking all in question of Quality and speed. I personally have only tested backtesting and optimization on 64Bit PC's. I took note that logically looking at the processor performance and Ram usage that MT4 is not using the full potential of the processor and the Ram.
I am currently not interested in MT5 regarding backtesting or optimization and focusing 100% on MT4. I have looked up and there are a lot of mixed feelings from traders regarding MT4 VS MT5.
But the Subject is focused on MT4 performance on a 32Bit and 64Bit PC, as I believe that there should be an optimized system, 32Bit or 64Bit PC for MT4 specifically to produce quality results at great speeds. Using Tick Data downloaded to produce 99.9% quality testing greatly affects the backtesting and optimization of MT4 but takes longer, whereas standard broker data clearly gives different results and is a lot faster. Taking in note that also depends on the EA you are using and the development structure will definitely affect time taken on backtesting making it a shorter or a longer time. Is there a way to structure the coding of the EA to allow that backtesting and optimizations speeds and qualities to be shorter and greater results given on downloaded tick data?

Regards Franzel