Software for Merge/Combine Backtest Results

Hi everyone,

My MT5 Expert works with many symbols simultaneously. EA doesnt support multiple symbol testing. I've tested all symbols separetly.

So, is there a way or a sofware to combine multiple MT5 backtest results into one?

Thank you very much.

Ibrahim Ogretmen:

Hi everyone,

My MT5 Expert works with many symbols simultaneously. EA doesnt support multiple symbol testing. I've tested all symbols separetly.

So, is there a way or a sofware to combine multiple MT5 backtest results into one?

Thank you very much.

maybe portfolio backtester by eareview.net (not sure, never used) https://eareview.net/recommended
Recommended
  • eareview.net
As its name implies, this software performs a walk forward analysis of an expert advisor. Walk Forward Analysis is a procedure that many professionals consider to be the best approach to optimizing a strategy. It consists of optimizing an automated strategy on a limited range of time, running a backtest to validate the resulting parameters on...

Quant analyzer, very usefull to test portfolio of multiple strategies.
Anyway, I suggest to you to implement multi symbol in your EA due to capability to test them all at once in MT5.

Ibrahim Ogretmen:

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much.

Hi thanks for raising this question as i had the same. Use Strategy Quant Analyzer, it's free for download and main features are available in the free version, google it. I've tested MT5 backtest reports and all it needed are .html or .csv format of backtest reports for uploads.