make EA to select different Stop level for different symbol

hey guys,

I want to make my EA to select the stop level for each symbol differently.

For example:- I want my EA to use stop level for

EURUSD=100,

USDJPY=250,

GBPJPY=175,

How can EA check the chart symbol and matches from above and use above desired stop level for selected chart.

I would be very much thankful if any one could help me.

Milan Yonjon:

How can …

… help me.

1. You code it to do that. You could use an if/elseif/elseif. You could search an array of symbols with a loop. You could drop the approach of using constants and use a multiple of ATR. What's the problem?
  2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

William Roeder:
  1. You code it to do that. You could use an if/elseif/elseif. You could search an array of symbols with a loop. You could drop the approach of using constants and use a multiple of ATR. What's the problem?
  2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

I use my own EA and I could not get the idea for selecting stop level for each chart individually. And now i got the idea from you. I tried by using your suggestion and it worked. Thanks for the help.