unsubscribe signal of finished subscription AND still open trades???

What happens if I want to quit a signal I follow AND I have still open trades in on my account (I also will quit the vps)?

• will the open trades close (in the are negative I 'll lose a lot of money)?
  • will they just stay open and I have to trade myself, set sl and tp myself (there is no sl or tp for the moment that I can see in mt4 software/screen)

If they stay open I will put it on one of my ons servers so it can follow 24/5 the trades bye the way.

But "will those orders close of I don't follow the signal anymore" is the big question. I suppose it has been asked before, but I couldn't find it, so therefore this question again and my apologies for this.

Thanks.

GuyGoris:

What happens if I want to quit a signal I follow AND I have still open trades in on my account (I also will quit the vps)?

• will the open trades close (in the are negative I 'll lose a lot of money)?
  • will they just stay open and I have to trade myself, set sl and tp myself (there is no sl or tp for the moment that I can see in mt4 software/screen)

If they stay open I will put it on one of my ons servers so it can follow 24/5 the trades bye the way.

But "will those orders close of I don't follow the signal anymore" is the big question. I suppose it has been asked before, but I couldn't find it, so therefore this question again and my apologies for this.

Thanks.

The signal trades will remain open and unattended and you have to deal with them manually.

If they have TP and SL levels applied from the signal, these will remain.

No, they will not close by themselves.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The signal trades will remain open and unattended and you have to deal with them manually.

If they have TP and SL levels applied from the signal, these will remain.

No, they will not close by themselves.

Thanks