VPS Frozen

Hi,

I am trying to resync but am unable to do so as the server appears frozen. Any suggestions?

Have tried stopping but that doesnt work either, even when i reboot the program or relog in. 

Thanks for your help, have got code placed that I need to change so kinda urgent :/

You can check VPS logs to understand (to see) about what was happened (and why) - 
Virtual Platform Logs 
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...

Sergey Golubev:
You can check VPS logs to understand (to see) about what was happened (and why) - 
Virtual Platform Logs 
Unfortunately all the tabs say waiting for update & are frozen as well so am unable to access

slimjadey:
Unfortunately all the tabs say waiting for update & are frozen as well so am unable to access

If you filled Community tab in Metatrader, and if you logined to your trading account so you should see the VPS journal to check.
If you are on MT5 so it may be the updates waiting for the next build for example )so - update it).