Assign indicator buffer for all bars to an array (The indicator has bars limit)

Hello

Is it possible to assign indicator buffer for all bars to an array while the indicator has bars limit?

For example the indicator calculating buffer for last 500 bars , and I want to assign buffer for all bars into an array. because I don't have access source to remove this limit. 

Your post makes no sense. You can't read more out of a buffer than what is in the buffer.

If it only calculates the last 500 bars, that is what you initially have. All higher shifts will be EMPTY_VALUE. That number will increase each new bar.

William Roeder:

Your post makes no sense. You can't read more out of a buffer than what is in the buffer.

If it only calculates the last 500 bars, that is what you initially have. All higher shifts will be EMPTY_VALUE. That number will increase each new bar.

It is possible to bypass this limit by shifting array up, on each new bar? so the indicator EMPTY VALUES wont replace real values when indicator start calculating from last bar. If possible tell me how.

Or if i'm wrong, it there any other way to bypass this limit by coding ?

KSforex:

It is possible to bypass this limit by shifting array up, on each new bar? so the indicator EMPTY VALUES wont replace real values when indicator start calculating from last bar. If possible tell me how.

Or if i'm wrong, it there any other way to bypass this limit by coding ?

1. The values in the indicator shift automatically each new bar. You make no sense. EMPTY_VALUES don't replace real values, it's the other way around.
  2. You are wrong, there is no limit. You make no sense.