Are the FREE and or Paid Indicators safe to download from this site

New to using MT4 and I see a few of the indicators have the following checked on the indicator:

Allow external expert inputs - Is this safe if it is checked ?

Allow DLL imports -Is this safe if it is checked ?

Thanks

The indicators on the MQL store are safe to download. I'm also pretty certain that the ones in the articles / code base are safe to download, but will stop short of saying that they are because I've never uploaded a program through those channels, so I don't know if they use the same method as the MQL store.

Eisenbach:

New to using MT4 and I see a few of the indicators have the following checked on the indicator:

Thanks

What you listed are settings that you can choose to enable or disable, assuming the program uses them. Most programs don't use them, but some might. The safe bet is to leave them unchecked.

And while I'm not sure about the first one:

No program on the MQL store is allowed to use DLL imports. They'll fail verification when uploading and will not show up in the store.

Programs that require DLLs may have legitimate usage, but it's only in rare cases since MQL4/5 implemented functionality that replaced the need to import DLLs.

Many thanks - now I just need to confirm if the first one is good before I go ahead and download.

Extremely safe

Many thanks to all !